Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're Moving - Take 3

As some of you already know, we are finally moving. I labeled this post "take 3" because this is our third attempt at buying a house in the same neighborhood in the last year. To recap, the first house didn't work out because we couldn't come to an agreement with the builder on the price. The second house didn't work out because we couldn't sell our house. The third house is finally going to work out. I have been hesitant about posting anything about the house on the blog because I have become very superstitious (it started when I was put on bedrest) in my old age and I wanted to be sure it was actually going to happen. We have decided to rent out our current house to a super nice family until the market improves a little, at which time we will probably sell, but until then, we are landlords. We are packing like crazy every night since moving day is in less than two weeks. We are all very excited about the new house, including the boys, although I don't think they fully understand. We are looking forward to getting the move behind us and getting settled in to our new house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! When things settle down, we're coming to visit!

shiny cristobals said...

its so pretty rebs! i cant wait to see it!!! very soon! :)

Nancy and Joel said...

Hotel Dietz just got bigger! Congrats!