Monday, December 29, 2008

White Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year and although I was done with the snow, it was really neat to have a white Christmas. We ended up hosting Christmas eve at our house due to all the snow, which was really fun for the boys. It was the first time that the boys understood what was going on and they really enjoyed opening presents. So much, that Jacob asked me the other day for more presents.

The big present both Carter and Jacob wanted from Santa were leaf blowers. Yes, you read that right. They are fascinated with watching the lawn care crews come through our neighborhood. They also got some new trucks, their first John Deer tractor and a firehouse complete with a fire truck. They love all of their new toys and I am enjoying it too as it keeps them busy.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leaf blowers! That's AWESOME!ha ha. I can't wait to see you guys! It seems like it's been a while. Thank you for the lovely photo of the boys, it's exactly what we wanted. :) I have about 50 pics where one twin is paying attention and the other is not... the one you sent is perfect!