... a soccer mom!! Carter and Jacob started "Scoccertots" today. It is an indoor soccer class that is geared for little ones. The class teaches them a little bit soccer while letting them run around with the ball, play with bubbles, etc. They absolutely loved it and I think it completely wore them out (mission accomplished). It was so cute to see them kicking the ball across this huge soccer field. They always say that if you start to learn things young it is much easier. That is so true - they were kicking the ball around like "real" soccer players by the end of class. Will was even able to come to their first class which was a nice treat for me and the boys. They had a great time and we can't wait to go back next week.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I'm Officially...
Posted by Rebecca at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This looks great like soooooo much fun!
I love the last photo with the cones!
They are so cute. I love that they are doing soccer, Sam is going to be so excited!
Cousin Nolan can't wait to join you!
Post a Comment